General. Everyone had quite some time to care of extensions as is. T–2:06. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. E–Perez (1), Holtzman (1). The box score below is an accurate record of events for the baseball contest played on October 19, 1972 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.

DP–Cincinnati 1, Oakland 1. If anyone wants to know their PD's right now, PM me and I'll be glad to tell you what happened. Join our linker program. Oakland Athletics beat Cincinnati Reds (3-2). 1972 World Series Ticket Game 4 . Ugh... New PD's are here, but no site upload until World Series is done. But they teamed up to author a significant moment in Oakland A’s franchise history, fueling a 3-2 walk-off victory in Game 4 of the 1972 World Series.

10/19/72: The first era of the A’s in Oakland, known as the “Swingin’ A’s,” won three consecutive World Series championships in the early 1970s Tags: full game This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Rashaan dfsdf. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. S.1, Ep.5. League Office. If more than ten cards are tied for the top ten positions, then cards may be grouped by position into a single line in the grid. Clemente never played a minor league game again as he easily won the right field job and batted .255 with 121 hits and 47 RBI as a rookie. I can export or send in changes first thing in the morning and we can do this tomorrow afternoon. Rashaan … 10/19/1972: The Athletics stage a dramatic rally in the 9th to win Game 4 of the World Series and take a 3-1 lead. SH–Javier (1,off Holtzman).

Who should they re-sign? All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Each October, the best team of the American League and the best team of the National League will go head-to-head in a best-... Shows.

Commissioner Announcements. A match-up between Dwight Siebler of the Mets and Mickey Lolich of the Rangers at Arlington Stadium! Player Releases.

If you would like to see a complete roster for either team, simply click the team name.

With no 2020 games to cover, we’re instead turning our attention back in time to the three-time champion 1970s Oakland A’s. My hockey game tonight expanded into a bit of a mess, but we won 10-3 and I scored a goal. So at least I have that. POPULAR SHOWS VIEW ALL » Stranger Things. Live Eviction ... S.26, Ep.11: Some high school data is courtesy David McWater. "1972 World Series" Game 4 (TV Episode 1972) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

The A’s lead the series 2-1, and now we’re on to Game 4. #8379 - Oc... S.22, Ep.30: Win Expectancy, Run Expectancy, and Leverage Index calculations provided by Tom Tango of InsideTheBook.com, and co-author of The Book: Playing the Percentages in Baseball. . Total Zone Rating and initial framework for Wins above Replacement calculations provided by Sean Smith. 1972 World Series Game 4! Watch World Series - Season 26 Episode 4 - 1972 World Series Game 4 on TVBuzer. Offseason. Power of Veto ... Everybody on this show is a mess! THE PLAYER ; ARTICLES; Roberto Clemente Walker (August 18, 1934 - December 31, 1972) is widely considered the greatest Latin player to ever put on a Major League Baseball uniform with a .317 career batting average, a .973 fielding percentage and a record 254 career assists for a right fielder. Where what happened yesterday is being preserved today. He was a perennial vote-getter for National League MVP and in 1966, after leading the league in batting average the previous two seasons, won the award with a .317 average, 31 home runs and 119 RBI while also posting 17 outfield assists. Draft. The final score in Game 3 was 1-0. It is abbreviated history. Robot. Though he hit .311 in 1956, Roberto’s break out year came in 1960 when he earned his first of 15 All-Star Game selections after batting .314 with 16 home runs and 94 RBI. He helped lead the Pirates to their first World Series title that year as they captured MLB’s top prize in dramatic fashion with Bill Mazeroski’s Game 7 walk-off series clinching home run. In his native Puerto Rico, Clemente played for the Santurce Cangrejeros ("Crabbers") before signing with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1954. 1972 World Series Game 1. While coming off the bench for the Montreal Royals, Brooklyn’s minor league affiliate, the Pittsburgh Pirates took Roberto in the 1954 Rule 5 Draft offering him the opportunity to play everyday and win the right field position at the 1955 spring training.

Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. A–49,410. Fred Schwed, Jr., in How to Watch a Baseball Game (1957) wrote our favorite baseball box score quote, "The baseball box score is the pithiest form of written communication in America today.

The A's received a combined four innings of shutout relief from Rollie Fingers and Vida Blue to secure the victory for starter Ken Holtzman. 1972 World Series Game 3, 2 Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) & PSA/DNA Authentication Services, Professional Sports Memorabilia Authentication, Offering East Coast collectors the opportunity to drop off and save on shipping, Insightful submission, grading, and collectibles content from PSA, In-depth instructions on how use the PSA online submission center, Learn how to properly package your items for shipment to PSA, All service level pricing for cards, tickets and packs, PSA Set Registry Starter Kit: Roberto Clemente Master Set, PSA Set Registry: The 1972 Topps Baseball Card Set, That '70s Set, Collecting 1972 Topps Baseball Autographs: A Worthwhile, Psychedelic Trip, Sirius Sports Cards Auction # 210 - Ends 4/26/18, Sunday Internet Sports Collectibles Auction Ended Dec 3rd, Sirius Sports Cards Auction # 178 - Ends 2/2/17, 2015 August 20 - 22 The 1970s Topps PSA Set Reg... Aug 22, 2015, Sirius Sports Cards Auction # 140 - Ends 8/20/15. Sorry guys I just got home and don't have the energy to take too hard a look at this.

Part of the Baseball Almanac Family, order an "original" print copy of this same box score, Game played on Thursday, October 19, 1972 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Viewing 1 post (of 1 total) Author. document.write(update); Are you a Stathead, too? 1972 World Series Game 2, 1 This is as close as I've gotten since the last league, and I'd be pissed if I felt like I didn't give it enough thought.

Mr. Also 3 or 4 double plays Williams has grounded into already? IBB–Bando (1,by Gullett). Much of the play-by-play, game results, and transaction information both shown and used to create certain data sets was obtained free of charge from and is copyrighted by RetroSheet. They all have a lot to figure out,... Did Massimo make the right selection after being denied the vice CEO position at NYL? Full-year historical Major League statistics provided by Pete Palmer and Gary Gillette of Hidden Game Sports. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. PSA CardFacts welcomes the input of knowledgeable collectors and dealers to help improve the PSA CardFacts Condition Census listings. Bug Fixes. Home.