Incumbents are bolded and underlined. .mw-content-ltr td.votebox-results-cell--text,

float:right; I believe we must balance these needs with the realities of the economy and therefore supported responsible budgets that maximized instruction and minimized administrative costs. During his tenure with the 160th S.O.A.R(A), He completed several tours overseas to Iraq and Afghanistan. 	display: inline-block; ED GONZALEZ. My immigrant parents emphasized education as a priority. **Please note that Board actions are primarily guided by state and federal law. This level of hostility to the residents of Hillsborough and the Hillsborough Education Association (HEA) is one and the same. 

top: -5px; } .widget-row.Libertarian { } .widget-img { Help me raise more money to win on Primary Election Day.

text-align: left; .race_header.libertarian { p.survey-response {white-space: pre-line;} margin-top: 1em;

color: white; background-color: grey; Incumbent Ed Gonzalez defeated Jerome Moore and Harry Zamora in the Democratic primary for Harris County Sheriff on March 3, 2020. .widget-value { .votebox-results-metadata { Ballot access for candidates | I have worked hard to improve our curriculum, class offerings, student achievement/growth/graduation levels, maintain class sizes, recruit the best teachers and support staff, provide additional student wellness resources, and encourage the infusion of technology and 21st century skills. The contentious relationship led the HEA to endorse a slate of candidates to oppose the incumbents - including an 18-year-old senior who attends Hillsborough High School.

While working for the fire department, he also became an Emergency Medical Technician in 1995. } else { Donate. } width: 100% width: 95% !important; TAPinto Hillsborough invited each of the candidates to provide basic biographical information - "How long you have been a resident, family members, occupation, and service to the community in an elected or appointed capacity.". I do not come with an agenda, only to make a positive difference. .percentage_number { }. Those seven years provided the opportunity to work in each of the six elementary schools and Auten Road School, as well as interacting with Middle School and High School Republicans did not field a candidate in this district then, nor in 2020.

In addition, I have been a member of the Hillsborough Parks and Recreation Commission for over two years and have been a resident of Hillsborough since 2010. I have spent most of my life in public service and know how to get things done efficiently and effectively. .mw-body #mw-content-text th.votebox-results-cell--text { Darin will lead the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department into the 21 st century and beyond. font-weight: bold; I am currently employed as the Director of Compliance for Sparta Systems in Hamilton, NJ. } Source. } } .widget-row.value-only { .widget-row.value-only.black { Policies must reflect the law; budget is mostly dictated by state mandates, caps, and regulations; transparency is directed by the Open Public Meetings Act and laws guarding student privacy; and handling of the COVID 19 pandemic was largely guided by Executive Orders of the Governor. Recognizing these difficulties, all parties need to be understanding, flexible, supportive, collaborative, transparent, and most of all, child-focused. padding-left: 10px; This allows conservative voters to quickly compare the candidates in specific contested Republican races. padding-bottom: 7px; } Voting in Texas | Harris County sheriff. This includes Cindy Nurse and Benjamin Kidd. }

width: 100%; @media screen and (max-width: 350px) { Our district was able to effectively transform into a virtual district last March due to the hard work and initiative of our staff at all levels and our strong commitment to 1:1 technology that was implemented starting in 2011. padding-bottom: 8px; Her hobby is writing children’s books. .race_header.democratic { .key-messages li {margin-bottom: 10px;} During his time with the DOD Police Department, in March of 2017, He was promoted to Sergeant where he oversees pwards to 40 patrol officers.

The endorsement by the teachers' union is unprecedented. Platform and Goals. } • Build our children’s skills with regard to technology and global understanding; County Courts | Ballot measure laws | Seven police vehicles from different jurisdictions in Somerset County, including Somerville, ... SOMERVILLE, NJ - The remnants of Hurricane Delta have settled over central New Jersey, forcing ... HILLSBOROUGH, NJ - Flags waving, horns honking, lights flashing, Trump supporters passed through the township Sunday afternoon on Route 206, following the state highway north through Somerville and into Bridgewater on their to a rally in Bedminister in support of the president's reelection. Throughout the summer, working on the Operations committee in collaboration with environmental design engineers and the school’s building and grounds department enabled input into ways to increase safety through HVAC reviews, increased fans and air purifiers for some classrooms to improve ventilation. Inserving with departments with personnel levels over 2,500. Events. color: white; font-style: italic; .election_results_text { For anyone that has followed my posts on https://www.facebook.com/eaphillsboroughnj/ you would get the sense that I am not only pro-educator, I am pro-education. }

.results_text { While continuing his career with Detroit Police department, he maintained his position with the Flat Rock Fire Department. 00 Days. ul.key-messages {list-style-type: none; margin-left:10px; } I worry about many of the teachers who I know have health issues, as well as the families of students who could be exposed if the proper precautions are not in place. Sheriff. Please, Municipal elections in Harris County, Texas (2020), Municipal elections in Harris County, Texas (2016), https://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Paul_Day_(Texas)&oldid=7968501, Harris County Sheriff candidate Harris County, Texas, 2020, County candidates in Harris County, Texas, County sheriff candidate, Harris County, Texas, 2016, Submit a photo, survey, video, conversation, or bio, Ballotpedia's Daily Presidential News Briefing.