Detectives say the same day Fort Myers Police found Howard's body, they also found her car abandoned on the east coast. "We can't tell if she was strangled, we can't tell if she was suffocated," Trish Routte with Crimestoppers said. The family wants her story told to prevent other women from becoming his next victim. Berger tells Four In Your Corner Howard took two men in to stay with her on separate occasions to help around the house and help them in a time of need. "Even the back door that I knew how to prop open when it was locked was completely shut," he said. If you have any information, you are urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Sched.com Conference Mobile Apps. SAISD 2019 Engage Conference has ended Create Your Own Event. Sympathy led to a relationship well kept from most of Laura's family, including her daughter Cassandra. Interview, Porträt, Filmografie, Bilder und Videos zum Star Laura Howard | cinema.de "We can't tell what happened to her.". Simon Storm pulled on Laura's heartstrings seducing her with an idea he would fill an empty space she longed for. "We noticed the moisture outside the windows, and they were dripping. Howard's son Greg knew very little about this mystery man, but was sure his mother didn't want Storm in the picture the week in April he planned on visiting Southwest Florida. During an investigation, detectives found Storm, legally known as Robert Khuen, to have left behind his ID and a passport, birth certificate and old marriage license belonging to Laura Howard. At this point, friends and family members are calling Howard and Storm to find out where they are, by the second day, both of the phones were off. "I got a text message on my phone that said, 'don't come down, I won't be here.'. See what Laura Howard will be attending and learn more about the event taking place Jul 16 - 17, 2019 in 655 Caddo Street, San Angelo, TX, USA. Like many in middle age, Laura Howard wanted a change in life. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. You’ll see statuary from the Acropolis on display at London’s British Museum, for example, and other priceless artifacts scattered across the globe, displaced from the cultures that created them. "I didn't know he existed," Howard's daughter said. The next day Berger and a neighbor went to check up on Howard's home. TOPEKA – Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) Acting Secretary Laura Howard announced today she has appointed Lesia Dipman to serve as Acting Superintendent of Larned State Hospital (LSH). Laura was beautiful, kind, and generous.". the CCD teacher, the adventure seeker, " Cassandra Howard, Laura's daughter said. Detectives have a clear pictures of Khuen, the sole person of interest for Laura's death but haven't found him yet. "She was sick of the winter so she thought Florida sounded like a great spot to go," Cassandra said. Detectives believe he still may be targeting others. Questions for a suspected killer, for the very first time a family with ties to Fort Myers sits down with Four In Your Corner to talk about how their mother, Laura Howard, trust cost her her life. His name is Robert Khuen but uses a list of aliases: Alex Defrey, Simon Croft, Alex Frost, and Simon Storm. "I could just sense in her that she was just like longing for me to be there," Howard's son, Greg said. Howard's son Greg flew in to Fort Myers anyway, but Laura never showed to pick him up. SAISD 2019 Engage Conference has ended Create Your Own Event. "This man is capable of very violent acts. "I would get nervous for her.". Sched.com Conference Mobile Apps. Friends of Laura's say she felt very lonely being miles away from her family and it often lead to risky decisions.