Smoking is … I've sat in the first round behind the goal at a hockey game, but never on the side of the ice.

A lot more modern with nice bar areas.

At the Enterprise Center, club seats on the lower level are the most sought after tickets for a Blues game. “I Kissed A Girl,” the song that put Ms. Perry on the map in 2007, was performed…, Lovatics, are you listening? Club 101 Enterprise Center seating views for St. Louis Blues games.

Seating view photo of Enterprise Center, section 101, row G, seat 113 - St. Louis Blues vs Los Angeles Kings, Shared Anonymously Superb seats and will buy again from Rate Your Seats! My wife and I are around six ft tall. Platform The end sections are 106-113 and 119-126. Seating Charts. Dignity Health Sports Park Section 101 Find Tickets.

See the view from Section 101, read reviews and buy tickets. The "Hot for the Holidays" show will see Busta "and friends" performing at the Pr…, “This was never the way I planned” Katy Perry sang in Newark, New Jersey’s Prudential Center on Friday night. I've sat in pretty much this same spot before they renovated the club area. The rows in the side sections run from “A-W” followed by “AA-HH”. Entry to each section from the Plaza Level is at row “R”. Seating view photo of Enterprise Center, section 101, row G, seat 9 - St. Louis Blues vs Los Angeles Kings, shared by eastofmidnight Visiting Team Shoot Twice The rows in the end sections run from “A-W” followed by “AA-KK”. No leg room as the seats in the row in front of you recline upward and back to crush your knees. Demi Lovato has just released plans for world domin—er, for a world tour (her first, to be exact). Hot 97 and Busta Rhymes' The Conglomerate have teamed up for a Christmas celebration that will go down in rap history. Select an event to search tickets in these seats.

Announced as a very colorful video on Lovato’s Instagram, the tour w…, NCAA Division II Mens Basketball Championship, View all Prudential Center seating charts, Busta Rhymes Announces 'Hot for the Holidays' Xmas Show, Katy Perry’s ‘Prismatic’ World Tour Delivers Crypto-Pop in a Bitcoin World, Demi Lovato Plans World Tour With Christina Perri, MKTO.

Platform Platform API Docs Dev Blog Dev Community Partner Program.

See the view from Club 101, read reviews and buy tickets. 28 Events Seating Charts Seat Views Concert Tickets. How is Sprint Center Section 101 for a concert?

Plaza Level (Sections 101-126) The side sections are 101-105 and 114-118. Club got a big makeover. It is a really comfortable spot for watching the game, especially if you're an away fan (visitors shoot twice on this end). Community Help & Support Press Jobs Twitter. Our Deal Score helps you identify the best ticket deals available for each event. The food in the rest of the stad... --- These club seats will feature all-inclusive food and beverage, as well as in-seat wait service so you can remain in your seat watching the game as the food is delivered to you. Read seating reviews and see the view from section 101 at the Enterprise Center, home of the St. Louis Blues. In-seat wait service available for Blues games, An entrance to this section is located at Row HH, When looking towards the ice, lower number seats are on the right. Seats are the smallest I’ve ever seen. View from Section 101 View seating charts. Section 101 Sprint Center seating views for a concert. Avoid if... you consider yourself "Big and Tall", climbing stairs is difficult. The St. Louis Blues home bench is located in front of Section 102 and Section 103 and the away team bench is in front of Section 103 and Section 104. Left game in first period.

Price is for all 6 tickets. Tool Section 101 Row B - 6/13/20 Enterprise Center St. Louis, MO. We scour the web's major ticket sites and aggregate inventory into one place. Absolutely yes! Select an event to search tickets in these seats. Are these the seats you want to sit in in the 3rd period of a tight playoff game?