Parasite2. The trailer also suggests that the movie will explore the uneasy relationship between Tesla and Thomas Edison (portrayed by Kyle MacLachlan in the film).

The Farewell5.

I'm still really looking forward to this. A follow up of owen’s idea. First impression? 67. Anne analyzes and presents the story as it unfolds, offering a distinctly modern voice to this scientific period drama which, like its subject, defies convention.”. A freewheeling take on visionary inventor Nikola Tesla, his interactions with Thomas Edison and J.P. Morgan's daughter Anne, and his breakthroughs in transmitting electrical power and light. by Alex Billington July 10, 2020Source: YouTube. Whoaaaa! Blinded by Light7. Tesla "reinvents" the biopic by taking a contemporary understanding of him and playing it back through a re-imagining of his real life and his experiments during his time. The Specials6. PG-13 1 hr 42 min Aug 21st, 2020 Drama, History. Tesla Movie Trailer . Besides Ethan Hawke, the cast also includes Eve Hewson, Kyle MacLachlan, Lucy Walters, Jim Gaffigan, Josh Hamilton, Blake DeLong, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Hannah Gross, Donnie Keshawarz, Rebecca Dayan, and Lois Smith. Readers seeking more movie trailers can visit our Movie Trailer Page, our Movie Trailer Twitter Page, and our Movie Trailer Facebook Page. Tesla also stars Josh Hamilton, Lucy Walters, James Urbaniak, Ian Lithgow, and Donnie Keshawarz. Rowan:... anonymouspotato: rowan – DEFINITELY DYLAN... Grant Yacobucci: Is Ride Hard- Live Free Know Thy Enemy... kayla rainier: who invented this failure movie lol . It seems a bit odd at first, but I have a feeling the unique take on his story will make this all the more intriguing and fascinating to watch. Comment » Check out the first official trailer of Tesla, the upcoming biography drama movie written and directed by Michael Almereyda and starring Ethan Hawke, Eve Hewson, Kyle MacLachlan, Jim Gaffigan, Hannah Gross, and Donnie Keshawarz: TESLA. HOME TRAILERS 2020 SCHEDULE 2021 SCHEDULE SHORT FILMS REVIEWS PODCAST INTERVIEWS NEWS FEEDS ABOUT US. I heard mixed things about this at Sundance, but this trailer has opened my eyes completely! Peanut Butter Falcon8. Anne analyzes and presents the story as it unfolds, offering a distinctly modern voice to this scientific period drama which, like its subject, defies convention. Tesla Trailer. Directed by Michael Almereyda. IFC Films will release Almereyda's Tesla in select US theaters + on VOD starting August 21st late this summer.

Rise of Skywalker7. Will you give a try to this electrifying biopic? Readers seeking to support this type of content can visit our Patreon Page and become one of FilmBook’s patrons. And you?