Visions è un film del 2015 diretto da Kevin Greutert.. Trama.

Yet the characters are a little underdeveloped and the scares are fairly tame. Lasciandosi la frenetica esistenza di città alle spalle, Julie - che aspetta un figlio - va a vivere con il marito David nella loro nuova casa in campagna, dove ben presto si vede tormentata da strani rumori e da visioni di una sinistra figura incappucciata. Don't expect good dialog, you get super cringy stuff like "mommy senses," don't expect anything to make much sense, and the part that made me jump most was probably Sheldon Cooper, OB-GYN. Love Isla Fisher?Love Eva Longoria?Love Gillian Jacobs? If you're open to a guilty pleasure, you might enjoy this? I guess it sounded undemanding? List is mainly female protagonists, but also includes some films where a…, If you're like me, you love a good horror film. Directed by Kevin Greutert. Even so, there was definite potential here. A very forgettable movie, with female characters that are hysterical and male characters plain and boring. Official Sites

And, it was. Also Isla Fisher is subpar in this at best. Certainly not crap.

Mobile site. Skip this one. ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. The camerawork was horrible but it made all the scenes mcuh funnier because of how inconsistent shots would be. There's something about the vulnerability of a pregnant woman and the perceptions of those around them during that time, despite being an old, well trodden and backward trope. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. After moving to a vineyard with her family, a pregnant woman experiences horrifying visions. More details at Excellent filmgood jump scares highly recommend, October 2020 Horror #16It never gets better, Reviewing this a few days after having seen it and the fact I can't really remember the ending says a lot. Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. All rights reserved. I'm sorry but that poor dude is typecast forever, there's no coming back from that.

Every Horror Film Made from 1895 - present, The Chronological History of the Cinematic Macabre, Terrible post-Paranormal Activity Blumhouse horror movies where a suburban family is haunted by ghosts/somebody gets possessed and in the end nothing happens because that would be too exciting, Addicted to Horror: Horror movies I've seen, Posters That Are Colour Coordinated To An Aesthetically Pleasing Order. Don't have an account? Okay I totally give props to this movie. Excellent filmgood jump scares highly recommend, October 2020 Horror #16It never gets better, Reviewing this a few days after having seen it and the fact I can't really remember the ending says a lot. Liked the idea of a future haunting but thats about it. After moving to a vineyard with her family, a pregnant woman experiences horrifying visions. But I quite enjoyed it. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Seriously this was going to be 1/2 star review until the ending. Permeated by a dullness that makes its 80-minute runtime feel interminable, "Visions" is a limp horror film that boasts a solid cast and little more. Disappointing isn't a word I've used for 2016 but here we are. I signed up for a month of Prime, so April is gonna be watchlist-trimming month! It's quite creepy but somewhat predictable. |, February 18, 2016 With creepy shadows, weird sects and ghostly manifestations, it's a premise that has already been explored in numerous variations. Isla Fisher Eveleigh Maddox. Accident a few years back and come to... yep. Visions even has the added, sexist bonus of blaming our pregnant heroine's visions on her fucking hormones. Prime Video. Blumhouse Productions jumped onto the scene way back in 2007….